domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Some girls kiss me, some girls hug me
I think that's OK
But if the say the word 'boyfriend'
I just run away

Girls are nothing but a good time
In somewhere's hotel
They want money and I give it
It's fun and I live well

Cuz we're living in a material world
and I'm a material boy
Yeah we're living in a material world
and I'm a material boy

I want romance, I want slowdance
I'm a simple girl
Candys, flowers, marriage, children
Those will make me stay

Some boys give cash to convince but
They won't make me play
There's nothing in this planet that
Make me sleep with them

Cuz we're living in a material world
but I'm not a material girl
I know that we're living in a material world
but I'm not a material girl

We're living in a material world
and I'm a material boy
I know that we're living in a material world
but I'm not a material girl

Material
Material

Blondes are cheaper, brown haired harder
They all have a price
Boy before you ask for that check
if you have the size

You know we're living in a material world
and I'm a material boy
I know that we're living in a material world
but I'm not a material girl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"Prefiero morir de pie, a vivir arrodillado."

La Mariposa Anónima

Twitter

Life's Like This

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

algunos dicen que no es eterno

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/ferbxvanessa

First Kiss

First Kiss

¿Qué título te parece mejor para un libro?