domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

That side of your bed is still mine
And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it.
And I guess we're really over, so come over, I'm not over it.
Late night you make me feel like I'm desperate, I'm not desperate
A little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it.

I never been a fan of long goodbyes
I'm at the finishline and you're just way too far behind
In the morning, I got in the fight with myself
I got the bruises to prove it
Then I swallowed your words and spit them right back out
Now, it's like a fairy tale without a happy ending
But then again maybe we are just pretending
Why does it have to be so unfair?
Tell me that you care!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"Prefiero morir de pie, a vivir arrodillado."

La Mariposa Anónima

Twitter

Life's Like This

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

algunos dicen que no es eterno

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/ferbxvanessa

First Kiss

First Kiss

¿Qué título te parece mejor para un libro?