sábado, 17 de abril de 2010


I was doing just fine 'Til you messed with my mind Why'd you have to be so perfect? Now you're stuck in my head I'm losing sleep over it I don't know how to be objective Having trouble staying focused Can't pretend that I don't notice How you make me feel inside I get so distracted When you come around My heads in the clouds I can't seem to concentrate at all Don't you know that I get so distracted When I see your face Get caught in a daze Sometimes I don't know what to do I get so distracted by you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"Prefiero morir de pie, a vivir arrodillado."

La Mariposa Anónima

Twitter

Life's Like This

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

algunos dicen que no es eterno

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://petitionspot.com/petitions/ferbxvanessa

First Kiss

First Kiss

¿Qué título te parece mejor para un libro?